About Online Courses
What do you need to learn via distance education courses?
- Online courses require web access to Oncourse.
- Students need an IUPUI user id and password.
- Students can get help with that at: https://itaccounts.iu.edu/.
- If not a student, you can get a guest account to log into a specific course.
- If you have problems with any of these points, you can get telephone help from 274-help.
Want more information on the requirements? If you are a student, you can login to Oncourse and access a course to have a better look.
Can't go to the campus for testing?
- If you are out of state, or a very long distance from campus you may be able to have your tests taken online and proctored.
- You will need to contact your instructor to see if this service is available for your course.
- If it is, you will need to find a librarian, teacher or some other impartial person in your area to proctor the test. This person will be responsible for receiving the test online, and being present while you take the test.