Distance education courses may fit your busy schedule.
- Students are able to take the Community Learning Network (CLN) Distance Education courses in the Division of Continuing Studies without coming to campus more than 3 or 4 times in a semester, and usually fewer.
- Out-of-state students can make arrangements with the instructor to have tests proctored.
- All of CLN's distance courses are asynchronous, so that students can access them on their own schedule, including the online/video courses, which are offered on one or more of the following:
- Cable Television in Marion County Only
- Digital Video Disk (DVD) through the IUPUI Jag Bookstore
- Online through the Indiana Multimedia Distribution System (IMDS)
- All of the video course students interact with other students and the instructor through Oncourse CL. While some courses are less than a semester in length, each course is on the same semester schedule as on-campus classes..
- Students register for them in exactly the same way, and the same expectations prevail. These courses are great for highly motivated independent students with a busy schedule.