Continuing Education Job Opportunities
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
The IUPUI Department of Continuing Education is seeking a dynamic and engaging Registered Pharmacist with experience in teaching or training Pharmacy Technicians to help our students achieve their Indiana State License as a Pharmacy Technician. The course syllabus is already in place. The textbooks will be provided for teaching.
- Registered Pharmacist preferred
- Previous training/teaching experience preferred
- Evenings meeting twice a week availability required
The Pharmacy Technician classes are held during the weekday evenings from 6:30-9 p.m. two days per week for eight weeks. The pay is $75.00 per hour for 40 hours of teaching. The course will be located at various locations in and around the Indianapolis area. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration or call Kitty at 317/274-5059 for more information.
Project Management Instructor
We are seeking experienced and highly skilled Project Management Instructors to deliver project management courses. If you have relevant teaching and project management work experience we want to hear from you.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of hands-on project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience as an instructor with strong facilitation skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Capable of teaching Introduction to Project Management, Project Communications, Project Management Problem Solving, Managing Multiple Projects, Planning and Managing Complex Projects and/or Detailed Project Planning
- Deliver project management courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites. The duration of our courses is approximately weekdays three to five days.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training.
How to apply
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include contact information and a short cover letter indicating your interest in the position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted; serious inquiries only. The pay is $80.00 per hour.
If you’re interested in teaching a noncredit course with our department, please contact Myron Duff, Director of Continuing Education at email@example.com to schedule a time to meet with our staff..